Monday 27 December 2010

Bank Holiday Session

Well my bank holiday ended it me and my Mistress (Wife) going down town to do some shopping at the sales. I had to dress in a Basque with suspender attachments and fishnet stockings under my normal clothes. We had a good day shopping ending up with Mistress getting a pair of gorgeous thigh high boots in the sales, well pleased with those. Later in the evening back home I had to dress in my maids outfit again complete with stockings and suspenders and with a new garter and panties. I ended up getting well and truly spanked for reasons unknown to me. All round a great day.

 New Maid's Panties & Garter


 Very short Maid's underwear with attached apron


The aftermath of a long spanking with a riding crop and studded strap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment(s). Please stay in touch.

My Favourite Websites