Sunday 16 January 2011

My Weekend

Well, my weekend started Saturday morning with Mistress deciding it was time to have all my sexy underwear washed, didn't matter that they were all clean anyway. So all my Bra's, Suspenders, Panties and Stockings were put in the washing machine. What I didn't know was that when the wash had finished they were all put into a bag and I would have to take them to the laundry to get them dried. Who was I to argue, I emptied the washing machine and put all my underwear in the laundry bag. I drove up to our local laundry and walked in with my bag, but to my horror there were quite a few women in the laundry doing their washing and there was one dryer available. I tried to be as discreet as possible putting everything in the dryer, but as always the inevitable happened a black suspender belt fell on the floor. I quickly picked it up hoping no-one noticed. Once everything was in I put my money in and started it off and waited the 20 or so minutes it was going to take. There was no doubt that the other people in the laundry saw what I had in the machine, you couldn't miss it really, all the sexy underwear spinning around, but It had to be done.


The rest of the weekend I have spent dressed in my maid's outfit  cleaning and polishing the whole house. I normally vacuum the living room, clean the kitchen and the bathroom on a daily basis, but because mistriss found a few thing I had missed including a couple of cobwebs on the ceiling, I had to do the whole house again. I also didn't get away without being punished for missing a few things.


Sunday evening Mistress told me to bend over the coffee table in the front room and lift my skirt up high. With her black marker pen she has written 'SLAVE' on my right butt cheek. Mistress found this highly amusing.


Mistress is now considering whether I should have 'SLAVE' permantly tattood on my butt. I'm not too sure about about this, but I would appreciate any comments.

1 comment:

  1. Leukos Arsenikon6 May 2012 at 02:09

    tattoo is permanent but sissy like you cannot live like true male anymore and cannot have normal vanilla relationship. tattoo is good choice IMHO.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment(s). Please stay in touch.

My Favourite Websites