Thursday 13 January 2011

Quick Update




Just a quick update on a couple of things. The last post was about Mistress Locking me up in a chastity cage, Well it didn't last long. When we were tryng it out for the first time I was using quite a small rear ring and the shortest spacer, this started to cause problems with it being much to tight. So Mistresss agreed to go up to a larger ring and spacer until I get used to wearing it for long periods of time. So it's now back on, and once again we will see how it goes this time. Most of today I have just been dressed in stockings, bra and panties with a maid's apron giving the kitchen and living room a good clean and polish. Tomorrow I have to give the bathroom and bedrooms a good clean. There will be more posts over the weekend, so stay tuned and please keep your comments and suggestions coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment(s). Please stay in touch.

My Favourite Websites