Monday 7 May 2012

New Basque

We went shopping over the weekend and I now have a new basque to wear. Mistress found this in a lingerie shop and thought it would suit me. After finding the right size I had to take it to the cashier desk and pay for it. Being in a female underwear shop I was the only guy in the queue paying for sexy lingerie.


Mistress always likes to humiliate me in anyway she can. It didn't stop there as we continued shopping Mistress wanted a new top for me that was see through which showed off the new bigger breasts I have. Once again in an all female clothing shop she found just the item. She held it up against me in front of all the other shoppers to see what it looked like and decided it would be perfect, once again I had to go to the cashier desk and pay for it.



It certainly does show off the new breasts without wearing a bra and it goes quite well with a very short micro skirt and fishnet stockings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment(s). Please stay in touch.

My Favourite Websites