Thursday 3 May 2012

Overdue Amusement

Because we haven't had a lot of time over the last few months for our kinky pastime last night Mistress decided it was time she had some amusement courtesy of her slave (Me). I was told to strip off and sit down on a chair in front of her. Mistress then told me I had to masturbate until I was told to stop. Mistress also pointed out that she did not want me to cum and she did not want to see any sign of precum. That I knew was going to be difficult.


After some minutes of masturbating I tried slowing right down and stopping but was told to carry on, I was close to ejaculating and it wasn't much longer before the inevitable happened and that bought a smile to Mistresses face. I knew what would come next and it wasn't going to be me. I was told to clean it all up, Mistress left the room for a couple of minutes returning with her bag of goodies.


I haven't had to wear the cage for a while now, so this was now a good time for Mistress to lock me up again. There would be no more satisfaction for me for a while.


Once the cage was fitted I was told to bend over and put my hands on the coffee table and spread my legs. I knew what was coming and this was going to sting as I hadn't been punished for a while. It was the dreaded studded strap again and after receiving just 4 strokes I was hurting. I took another eight whacks of that strap before Mistress decided to stop, then informed me that she would not tolerate me ejaculating without her prior consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment(s). Please stay in touch.

My Favourite Websites