Sunday 10 June 2012

Mistress must be Obeyed

I think possibly one day I will learn that Mistress must be obeyed. When I am doing the housework, tiding the house up or pleasing Mistress in some way or other I am trying to hard to please her, and I make the dreaded mistakes that lead to me being severely punished. I believe even if I didn't make the mistakes Mistress would still find some excuse to punish me.


Tonight I have to take on my usual role as the Maid again and there is a lot of work for me to tackle. After washing up after dinner, drying the dishes and quietly putting them away this time. I then have the kitchen worktop and cupboards to clean that's after I have taken everything out of the cupboards and cleaned them inside.

The kitchen floor has to be cleaned again. The living room has to be tidied up, everything put away in its original place. I have to vacuum the living room floor and stairs. All the furniture, tv & stand, bannisters, pictures have to be cleaned and polished. In between doing all this I have to make sure that Mistresses glass of wine is always full and serve her with anything that she requires.

Hopefully this time I will take a bit more care over everything I have to do this evening which may alleviate me getting punished again and making my bruised and sore butt even worse than it is now, but as I have already said Mistress will always find something that is not to her liking and the riding crop or that dreaded studded paddle by her side will be used again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment(s). Please stay in touch.

My Favourite Websites