Tuesday 14 August 2012

Punished for Cumming

I was put on show and told to play with myself with strict instructions that I was not allowed to stop at anytime without being told to and there was to be no showing of precum or ejaculating without permission. I did try slowing down and stopping but being watched I was immediately told to continue. After a few more minutes and struggling to hold out the inevitable happened.

This led to me being severely punished for what happened without permission. There will be no more satisfaction after this for a while that's for sure as the locked penis cage will see to that.

The pictures are in black and white as the color wasn't very good.

The inevitable eventually happened
 This is the heavy studded strap .....
..... followed by the Tawse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment(s). Please stay in touch.

My Favourite Websites